Ver. 2.00/September, 2015
- Before completing this form it is suggested that you may have a look at the ACCA website contents (www.accaasia.org) and the ACCA Constitution. In case you need to get in touch with an officer of ACCA, you may contact, Chairperson at Chair@accaasia.org OR Executive Director at email@example.com.
- Once the form is complete, please submit online by clicking the button at the end of this form.
- You will receive an e mail of approval or rejection. If approved and you are under category of Art III (ii) or III (iii), then payment of admission fee has to be made online.
- Payment: Please make payment online, only after getting the confirmation of admission and within not more than 30 days. In case the payment is not made within 30 days of the date of approval, the application shall lapse and a fresh application has to be made.
- Admission as a member will be under only one of the three categories of membership described under Article III of the ACCA Constitution.
- In case the application is for Affiliate membership which is Institutional membership of an actuarial body, please write the name and other details of the Actuarial Association seeking membership.
- Registration of Consulting Firms: All applicants under Article III (i) & III (ii) of the ACCA Constitution are optionally entitled to register firms of which they are part of either as an employee, partner or owner. The Directory of Consultants on the Home Page as well as under TAB: Members/Directory of members will have information about all such firms enabling any one to search and have such information and if necessary get in touch. No additional fee is required to be paid to ACCA for this facility. This is aimed to fulfil number of objectives under Art II of the ACCA Constitution.
- Relevant Actuarial Association: All full member and Associate member associations of the International Actuarial Association (IAA) are classified as Relevant Actuarial Association for the purpose of this application.