Risza Bambang CLU, ChFC, CFP born 1968 in Jakarta, Indonesia. Graduated from Faculty of Mathematic, majoring in Actuarial from University of Indonesia. Since 2005 works as President Director of the Actuarial Consulting named Padma Radya Aktuaria. Had working experiences in AIG Life Indonesia as Associate Director & Group Head of Bancassurance and Marketing for +/- 5 years, also had worked in Prudential Life Indonesia as Vice President of Bancassurance and Industrial Affair for 8 years.
Responsibilities are :
- Building first class relationship and retain the existing business
- Oversee and to ensure the initiatives and activities related with exploring business opportunity
- Expand, promote and establish the business opportunity through other institutions within financial industries
- Managing Marketing and Sales activities and Business Development
- Managing Corporate Marketing Communication covering Corporate Communication, Corporate Promotion and Public Relations
- Managing a special project on providing consultation services in both defining Employee Benefit Scheme required by client as well as selecting Investment Provider to be the most suitable product needed. Experiences : appointed by Ericsson, BP Migas and Eisai Indonesia to handle the project mentioned above.